Well, I haven’t been posting as much as I wanted to, I feel lazy and procrastination is getting the best of me. Anyway, there are a few things that I want to share, which were things that happened within the last few days.
- I created an “almost” ok vanilla cupcake. I baked it last weekend. I say almost ok because I did not achieve the moist consistency that I was hoping for. It was kind of on the hard part, though the taste was good and the lemon buttercream was perfect.
- Geoff got sick last Friday, thus our decision for him to quit school. It was a tough decision, but with the fatigue that we have to endure every single day, it also seemed right that we put the idea of schooling on hold.
- We went to SM Fairview to support our niece’s dance competition. Their school was one of the few who will be advancing to the next level. We are so proud Danielle!
- A few realizations came to my mind. One, I still have no idea what my “true calling” is. Career wise, my current work is not what I have in mind. Second, I think I might not be doing my best in baking. Some people get it right the first time. Why can’t I? Am I lacking motivation? Don’t I have the support system I need?
- Geoff’s costume is finally taking shape. A few adjustments and materials are needed before we actually see the finished product. This being a DIY project, I am mighty proud of myself.