Today, we were able to book the church where Geoff will be baptized. Yes, the baby boy will be turning 1 this coming March and we will be celebrating his baptismal as well. I have made several checklists (yes, checklists. It’s that many), so that I would know the things that needs to be accomplished. Let me include it on this blog as well.
1. Find a church and reserve it for baptismal. – DONE
2. Find a venue for the reception and birthday party. – DONE
3. Complete the requirements needed for the baptismal. Photocopy of the birth certificate, marriage contract, and the permit from the parish we belong to. – DONE
4. Pay the church fee. – DONE
5. Prepare the lootbag contents and incorporate the One Piece theme. – DONE, no One Piece theme 🙁
6. Buy additional goodies for the lootbags.
7. Think and inquire about the souvenirs for the sponsors. – DONE
8. Babe to finish the invitation and souvenir format. – DONE
9. Brainstorm with Yayan re: invitations and buy the materials.
10. Make the invitations and send it ASAP. – DONE. Thanks Yayan
11. Create a design for the cake and order the cupcakes. – DONE
12. Finish the cake topper designs and have it printed out.
13. Pay for the venue and inquire about the balloons. – DONE. DP was paid, the rest after the party na. They also have baloons!
Hoping to accomplish most that does not involve money. Haha!